Tiny Theologians is a family-run business that creates theological resources for families and kids that teach them to know and love God through his Word.
We are currently hiring a Digital Campaign Specialist. If you or someone you know is interested in applying, please read the job description below and send your resume, cover letter, and answers to the questionnaire (below the job description) to email@example.com.
Digital Campaign Specialist
This is a part-time (10-15 hours per week), remote position.
We are seeking to add a part-time digital campaign specialist to our family-run business. We are eager to find someone who is excited about furthering the mission of our small business: to help kids know and love God through his Word. Our ideal team member is self-motivated, easily excited, curious, diligent, and eager to place Tiny Theologians discipleship resources in the hands of more parents, teachers, and caregivers.
- Confident, current working knowledge of paid advertising on social platforms (chiefly Facebook and Pinterest)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred
- Creating and optimizing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Establishing and growing new social platforms (Snapchat), while assisting in managing existing social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest)
- Creating, implementing, and scheduling all email marketing campaigns in FloDesk and monitoring performance
- Maintaining promotions, sales, and presentation on www.tinytheologians.shop
- Analyzing and reporting on weekly sales, email marketing campaigns, paid media campaigns, affiliates, and organic social media
- Providing data-driven recommendations for email marketing campaigns, paid media campaigns, and organizing social strategy
- Researching and recommending new marketing opportunities
- Other duties as assigned (may include cross-brand assistance with amygannett.com)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation varies with experience, but will be no less than $20/hr.
- Holiday bonuses based on performance and company profitability
- Free copies of new Tiny Theologians resources to use and share!
- A flexible and accommodating schedule where you can set most of your own hours
- A trusting, encouraging, and supportive work environment with a small, family-run business feel
A gospel-focused team, where God comes first, prayer is essential, and integrity is valued over the bottom line
(Open to US residents only)
*While this job is a remote position, other restrictions may apply in various jurisdictions due to current labor laws*
Digital Campaign Specialist Questionnaire
Did someone refer you for this position?
Are you active on social media? If so, please provide handles/links.
For someone to be successful in this position, they must be passionate about the mission of our company. What excites you about this position and the mission of Tiny Theologians?
Tiny Theologians teaches orthodox Christian theology (affirming the historic creeds and confessions of the faith), while seeking to create resources for inter-denominational use (EX: we teach about baptism generally, but do not specifically teach believers' or infant baptism). Do you resonate with this approach? Why or why not?
Who are some of your favorite Christian voices to follow online?
What draws you to the field of marketing?
Do you have any experience with Shopify or another e-commerce platform?
Have you used FloDesk or another email marketing platform? Please describe.
Do you have experience with Facebook Ads?
How extensive is your working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager?
Do you have experience with implementing paid media campaigns on Pinterest? Please describe.
Do you have experience managing advertising campaign budgets? Please describe.
Describe your experience with reporting campaign insights and making optimizations.
How current is your working knowledge of Facebook ads and the recent algorithm change?
If you were asked, as a part of your compensated work hours, to complete an online marketing course, would you be willing and/or eager to learn?
This is a part-time (10-15 hours per week) position. Is this something you can commit to at this time?
Why do you think that you would be a great fit for this position? What do you think you would add to Tiny Theologians team?